Rotten Window Repair in Chicago
When it comes to problems with your windows, trying to fix things yourself to save money is not the best choice in terms of your family’s safety and comfort.
Window repair and reconstruction is complicated and intricate, and it is a home repair that must be performed by professionals. If the work is done properly, your windows will look as good as new and your house will, once again, have that warm and cozy feeling. Our professional window repair and restoration services ensure a long life for your windows.
Your windows may need repair or routine maintenance in the following cases:
- You see moisture or condensation between the sealed double glazed glass;
- The mechanical parts of your window (opener, locks, hinges, etc.) are tight;
- You have difficulty opening and closing the window;
- There is a draft or exchange of air happening in and around the window as the result of an insulation failure or loose fit;
- Your windows are more than 8 years old.
Window Repair Inc repairs and restores the rotten and broken parts of your wood windows, as well as other parts that may need repair or replacement: window frame, window sash, window sill, brick molding, glazing bead, foggy glass or broken window glass, etc.